Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carseat cover/4th of july outfit

So here is one of the finished car seat covers! I still have to figure out how to make a slip cover for the visor! Maybe that will happen today sometime! I LOVE the way it turned out! I can't wait to put little Carleigh Jane in it!!!



The outfit Lissie is wearing is the one I made for her this year! Natalie is wearing the outfit that I made for Allissa last year! Allissa is 13 months older then Natalie but you can't tell by their size!

So to date I have finished three of the four crib sheets, three of the four quilt tops, both the carseat covers. What I have left to do in the next week and a half...

  • Finish putting together the last quilt top
  • Bind all four quilts (have all the strips cut just need to iron and sew)
  • Make visor covers for carseats update done with one of them!!!!
  • buy fabric for the last crib sheet and sew it
  • and finish three bow orders

There is more but this is what I want to actually accomplish before Carleigh arrives!

Update! So i figured out how to make the slip cover for the visor so here it is!!! I wish the ruffle on the edge was longer but oh well.



4 comments:

  1. So cute, Darcy. I LOVE the car seat cover so much. Carleigh will love it too! :) Good luck your last few days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out so cute Darcy!! Can't wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute Darcy! I absolutely love it and wish it was mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! You need to teach me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete